All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved 4 years graduate programme offered by Jakir Hossain Institute
of Pharmacy affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) formerly Known as West
Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).
Admission of Lateral Entry Students –
D.Pharmacy students interested in B.Pharm course has to appear in West Bengal Joint Entrance Lateral Test (JELET). JELET Appeared candidate can directly contact
with the institute for admission.
Minimum Eligibility for Application –
Candidates qualified in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (JEE, Eng.) and 10+2 examination of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any other approved board / university of India with 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST in combination of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology are eligible for applying to this course.
To seek admission in B. Pharm courses with our B. Pharmacy college, students are required to cater to the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Chemistry and Physics from a board recognised by the central or state government
- Mathematics/biology/computer science/computer application/biotechnology should be one of the compulsory subjects
- A minimum of 45% (40% for candidates belonging to the reserved category) should be secured in the above-mentioned subjects
- A minimum of 30% should be scored in English
- The candidate should be WBJEE or JEE (Mains) qualified
As per the norms of the West Bengal Board of Education candidates are selected on the basis of their rankings in the West Bengal JEE (Eng.) for admission B.Pharm.